What Our Clients Say
Our clients love what we do. These are just some of the great responses from our clients when surveyed after their sessions this year:
- Lovely speech therapist excellent and terrific in her job. She shows care and concern beyond what is required.
- Very clear and responsive communication from initial discussions to weekly appointments, especially given childrens tendency to get sick.
- great experience.
- Very friendly staff, helpful, professional and accommodating.
- My therapist was excellent. Professional, managing time well with clear and useful content. The reception staff were also extremely friendly. Thank you.
- Very personable with special needs children and educated on speech therapy and how to achieve speech goals.
- Our therapist is amazing in every way. She gets into the lesson straight away, she thoroughly explains at the same time as teaching so the lesson is not interrupted. She also has consistently looked for my son’s next progress step such as which letter to work on. I can honestly say She is an amazing therapist and we come from an hour away just to see her.
- My daughter has enjoyed her school holiday group sessions sooo much - she keeps talking about the fun had and the people she has met. It’s been great for us! And we intend to attend the rest of the year too!
- Swift response times and very helpful with advice on the different funding pathways.
- Great tailored sessions for my son's speech needs. My therapist's advice and experience is always very useful and invaluable.
- Very accommodating and flexible. Warm welcome on arrival. Comfortable rooms and enjoyable varied sessions by our therapist.
- We have been very impressed with the quality of the services we have received. Also the staff are warm and friendly.
- Friendly staff and great customer service.
- Fantastic therapists 'above and beyond' personalised care and strategies to improve and set goals for our kids.
- I think the service and attention provided to my son are excellent. Sessions are always so well prepared and thought through. We are very happy
- The team are fabulous, approachable, communicate & incredibly helpful. We are so thankful for our therapist & so blessed to have found her.
- I have recommended Eastside to others as the service is amazing.
- Everyone is very friendly caring & professional.
- My therapist is amazing! Also like how organised the office is and friendly. Thank you for all your wonderful help with my son.
- My therapist has been amazing. Reception are brilliant too.
- The service is just too good. Excellent interaction and staff are very professional whenever we come in. Thank you very much.
- Accent Modification
- Literacy, Reading & Spelling
- Preschool Screenings
- Prompt® Therapy
- Social, Language & Literacy Groups
- Speech Therapy For Adults
- Speech Therapy For Problems Resulting From A Stroke Or Head Injury
- Speech Therapy For Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Stuttering Therapy
- Telehealth Therapy
- Therapy For Adolescents & Adults With Disabilities
- Therapy for Children with Additional Needs
- Speech Therapy For School Aged Children
- Voice Care Workshops for Professional Voice Users
How to find us?
Eastside Speech is a vibrant private practice centrally located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. We are located at 48b Canberra St, Randwick, on the corner of Rainbow St, just down from “The Spot”.