What Our Clients Say
Our clients love what we do. These are just some of the great responses in our 2021 client survey:
- Great tailored sessions for my son's speech needs. My therapist's advice and experience is always very useful and invaluable.
- Very accomodating and flexible. Warm welcome on arrival. Comfortable rooms and enjoyable varied sessions by our therapist.
- Love what you do.
- The staff are great and very accommodating.
- Extremely well run considering Covid.
- We have been very impressed with the quality of the services we have received. Also the staff are warm and friendly.
- Friendly staff and great customer service.
- Fantastic therapists 'above and beyond' personalised care and strategies to improve and set goals for our kids.
- All staff always friendly and helpful.
- I think the service and attention provided to my son are excellent. Sessions are always so well prepared and thought through. We are very happy 🙂
- The team are fabulous, approachable, communicate & incredibly helpful. We are so thankful for our therapist & so blessed to have found her.
- Our therapist is wonderful therapist and helped us immensely. We really appreciate all that you do.
- I have recommended Eastside to others as the service is amazing.
- Everyone is very friendly caring & professional.
- Amazing as always.
- Great staff
- Ease in making appointments & quick call back; Our therapist is friendly & engaging.
- Honestly, it's very enjoyable coming here. The quality of service is superb and highly professional.
- My therapist is amazing! Also like how organised the office is and friendly. Thank you for all your wonderful help with my son.
- My therapist has been amazing. Reception are brilliant too.
- Very friendly and helpful service. Great communication. Always accomodating.
- Our therapist is great!
- The service is just too good. Excellent interaction and staff are very professional whenever we come in. Thank you very much.
- Accent Modification
- Literacy, Reading & Spelling
- Preschool Screenings
- Prompt® Therapy
- Social, Language & Literacy Groups
- Speech Therapy For Adults
- Speech Therapy For Problems Resulting From A Stroke Or Head Injury
- Speech Therapy For Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Stuttering Therapy
- Telehealth Therapy
- Therapy For Adolescents & Adults With Disabilities
- Therapy for Children with Additional Needs
- Therapy For School Aged Children
How to find us?
Eastside Speech is a vibrant private practice centrally located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. We are located at 48b Canberra St, Randwick, on the corner of Rainbow St, just down from “The Spot”.